The Children's Center depends upon tax-deductible donations from people like you to continue its work of helping children with medical and physical disabilities and injured children reach their fullest potential.
While fees for services pay for much of our operating costs, we depend upon donations to purchase the extensive equipment necessary for the therapies and medical care which helps our patients learn and grow. All capital needs, from therapy swings to capability devices are purchased with contributed funds. Cash donations and in-kind items help provide children's clothing and school supplies.
As always, an effective way to show your support is to make an immediate cash donation.
Donations may be made online through our secure Donate Now section.
You may also send a gift via mail to:
The Children’s Center
6800 N.W. 39th Expressway
Bethany, OK 73008
Other ways you can make a difference are through:
- Making a bequest or planned gift
- Becoming a volunteer
- Participating in a special event
- Selecting items from our
- Praying for patients, families and employees at The Children's Center.
- Choosing any of the other gift avenues shown below.
Other give avenues
- Invite a representative from The Children's Center to speak at your next meeting or function.
- Choose The Children's Center as a beneficiary of your service project or fundraiser.
- Purchase The Children's Center Christmas or gift cards.
- Tell others about The Children's Center mission and services.
For more information about giving to The Children's Center, contact the Development office at (405) 789-6711 or email@example.com.